Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Living the Good Life!

Well, it's official - at the ripe old age of 26, I am retired...at least for now. From the beginning, Nathan and I were pretty sure I would be staying home with the baby, but being the worry wart that I am, I couldn't bring myself to officially make this decision...until Daven made his debut. Six weeks of sleepless nights and continuous loving moments I knew I wasn't ready to head back to the work world. This little guy needed me, and, if we could make it work then I knew what my new job would be until he was old enough to go to school. Am I nervous? Heck Yes! Will it be hard? At times, of course! Is it worth it? More than words can explain!
 
 
Watching our son grow up has been the best job in the world...and I've only held it for 7 weeks :) My days of heels, slacks, and blouses have now been replaced with spit-up covered t-shirts, ponytails, and if lucky, a shower!


No comments:

Post a Comment