Saturday, February 18, 2012

One Month!


That's right folks, Nathan and I have kept this child alive for ONE FULL MONTH! We've made it through one month of poopy diapers, sleepless nights, bouts of crying, and lots of wonderful memories! This little guy has stolen our hearts and wrapped us around his little finger! Obviously that was accomplished within the first few hours of his arrival, but the love we have for Daven continues to grow stronger each and every day! We are constantly amazed by how quickly he is growing up - stop! Slow down! - their are aunties who need to meet you before your a big boy! :)

Each night when I'm up for the hundreth time feeding, rocking, or trying to sooth a crying baby I find myself reveling at the little life Nathan and I created. I don't mind being sleep deprived - it gives me more time with my little man. Seeing those little blue eyes looking up at you as if to say, "hi mom, I love you too" melts my heart every single time!

P.S. Trying to take a picture of a one month old who can't really sit up on his own and doesn't like to sit still is no easy feat! For all the mom's out there who captured each month perfectly, I applaud you!

No comments:

Post a Comment