Monday, March 26, 2012

Wanted: Mommy Friends Part II

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! We took the boys (Cooper and Daven) to the Bird Key dog park to play in the beautiful blue water and enjoy a nice relaxing sunset. Even after Cooper decided to shake all over Daven and me, we still had a nice little family outing!


Fast forward to today and Daven and I experienced our first Mommy and Me meet-up! We met four other young mom's at a park not far from our house to walk and talk. Unbekownst to most, I am a VERY shy person when it comes to meeting new people in a social setting. I get really nervous and hold your breath - quiet! I know, hard to believe that I can actually be quiet for longer than a minute! Luckily, the women I met today were very welcoming and we had a wonderful time - enough to meet up with a couple of them again on Wednesday! Again, I found myself thinking about how much my life has changed in such a short period of time! Gone are the days of board meetings, answering emails, and scheduling meetings. Now, I get to enjoy the fresh outdoors, run errands with the geriatric population fo Sarasota (which is much more pleasant than running them on a Saturday with ALL of the Sarasota population!), and enjoy watching my lil man grow and change each and every day!



No comments:

Post a Comment