Height: 26 3/4 inches
Head: 17 inches
- I found my piggies! These, as well as your hands, offer you just as much fun and enjoyment as a new toy!
- Officially laughing - whenever mommy pretends like your going to fall or daddy throws you up in the air you give us a big gummy grin and a little chuckle...it makes our day every time!
- You got your first cold and case of conjunctivitis, but remained a happy baby throughout it all!
- Discovered your puppy dog - every time Cooper or any dog for that matter walks into a room you light up and reach for him/her! Lucky for you, Cooper is a gentle giant and has begrudgingly allowed you to pull at his fur and lip!
- You've learned how to flirt and love talking to anyone who will listen!
- Teething - you plus my shoulder are consistently covered in drool...still no teeth yet though!
- Your head strength is quite impressive...you are almost able to sit on my hip without any head support assistance!
- You got your second round of shots...and were once again such a big boy! Minor cries and happy as can be once you took a nice long nap!
More pictures from our 4 month photo shoot...it was too hard to decide! :)