Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all my fellow mommy's! I am so blessed to have the opportunity to spend my first Mothers day with my mother AND grandmother!

Mom~
Thank you for being my role model, friend, support staff, and advisor. You truly are a special gift and I am more than blessed to call you my "momma". Thank you for teaching me your ways and helping me learn the ropes of motherhood - I take pride in being called "mini Ellen Stewart" - something deep down all three of your girls strive to achieve. Thank you for raising and putting up with me for the last 26 years - I know I didn't always make it easy, but you continued to take deep breaths and remember that "this too shall pass". Thank you for being my best friend - for listening to all my secrets, venting sessions, crying sessions, laughing sessions - you name it you've heard it! Most of all, thank you for being an amazing grandmother and loving Daven with the same unconditional love that you have loved me. I love you to the moon and beyond sweet Momma!


No comments:

Post a Comment