Friday, May 4, 2012

This little Piggie went to Market...

I've witnessed every milestone - his first coo, first laugh, discovery of his hands - you name I've seen it....until this past weekend. Daven discovered his feet while I was out of town (tear!). Although I'm sad I missed the first grab, I could not be more happy that this was something Nathan got to experience alone. Nathan works very hard to provide Daven and me with the lifestyle we currently have. He has learned of many of Daven's new accomplishments either over the phone, via a picture, or once he's arrived home after a long day at work. Knowing that this is something he got to witness first truly makes my heart melt because it's a special memory from these first four short months that he will have forever.



His new obession...turning his music/bubble box on with his feet

No comments:

Post a Comment