Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the amazing Dad's in our lives! We were blessed to spend this Father's day with my Dad, Father-in-law, and wonderful Husband!

Nathan~
Happy 1st Father's Day! Thank you for being such an amazing father and role model to our lil man. Watching him light up each time he hears your voice melts my heart every time. Although nervous at first, you embraced fatherhood better than I could ever have imagined! From the moment we welcomed Daven into this world you have been such a proud and doting father. Your love and good faith radiate everyday in your endless pursuit to provide your family with all that we have. You are such an amazing father, husband, and son and everyone in your life is better off for knowing you! Love you forever :)


Daddy~
Thank you for being the kind of Father every daughter wishes for! Your selfless love has shown me what a true man looks like and helped me find the wonderful man I'm married to today. Thank you for teaching me the ropes of the real world, pushing me out of the nest when you knew I could fly, but still being there to catch me in case I fell. Thank you for your constant show of affection- from waking me up every morning since kindergarten to reminding me everyday how proud of me you are, I cherish the unspoken lessons you've taught me about loving and valuing myself and others. Thank you for being an amazing grandfather to Daven. I know he can't tell you now, but I know he thinks you hung the moon just by seeing him light up when you talk to him. You are an amazing father and wonderful grandfather- I love you with all my heart daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment