Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Meet the Ruffins!

WooHoo! They did it! Amanda and Tom are officially husband and wife! This past weekend we had the pleasure to witness these two lovebirds finally say I Do! It was such a wonderful and heartfelt weekend and we couldn't be happier to have had the opportunity to be a part of it!  Amanda, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your big day! From meeting at orientation 8 years ago to watching you walk down the aisle, words cannot explain how grateful I am to call you one of my best friends. Thank you for being there for me through the good times, the bad times, the tears, and the laughs - I love you so much and Tom is so fortunate to call you his wife! I know your love will continue to grow stronger and stronger as this next journey of your life begins!

 


 

 

                     


 

                      


No comments:

Post a Comment