Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Planning Ahead...WAY Ahead!

In 18 years Daven will embark on one of the biggest adventures of his life...College. With College comes tuition, room/board, textbooks... the list could go on for days. But, we've got 18 years before we have to think about that right? WRONG! My parents enstilled many important life lessons into me, but the most important was saving. I can't say I've always been the best at it, but when it comes to our son there was no doubt in my mind nor Nathan's that we wanted to save for his future.
Yep, hoping this is where D ends up! :)
It's taken us 4 months to get to the bank, but we did it, we've opened Daven's college savings account! I can't tell you how good it feels knowing one, the account is open, and two, we are saving for his future. It's amazing how much College costs these days so anything we can do to help make it a littler easier for him we will!


At the bank waiting to set up his very own savings account!


Future Seminole in training :)

No comments:

Post a Comment