Monday, December 3, 2012

Better Late Than Never!

I've been a little scatterbrained when it comes to the blog lately! Our life has been a little hectic with the holidays, weddings, traveling, upcoming 1st birthday....you name it, it's probably on our list!
 
However, a few weeks ago, we headed to Tallahasee for a wedding/Nathan meetings. The one BIG plus of not working is Daven and I get to travel with Nathan almost every time he goes to Tallahassee. To say it's nice is an understatement...it's wonderful! Not only do we get to spend quality time almost every month with family, but I get a little break from full-time mom to run, relax, and catch up with my M-I-L and S-I-L's! I must admit, I love my solo runs up and down the Tallahasee hills listening to whatever my heart desires (sorry Raffi...baby beluga just doesn't get the job done!)
 
While we were in Tallahassee, Gena and Fred took some time off to spend with us! We had a great time catching up, lunching at my favorite place in the world (Hopkins), AND venturing to the Tallahasee Jr. Museum! This was my first as well as Daven's time to the Jr. Museum where we'd heard endless stories from Nate about how cool it was. Well, it did not dissapoint - we had a blast! It was a perfect Veteran's day spent with my in-laws and sweet prince!






No comments:

Post a Comment