Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy New Year!

**Sorry for my tardiness in this post and the next few! We were having a few technical issues with uploading pictures and who wants to see a post(s) with no pictures?! **

Happy New Year family and friends! It has been quite a whirlwind start to 2013 for this Varn clan! Nathan and I rang in the new year with our closest friends as my best friend said I Do to the love of her life! The wedding was absolutely magnificent and Erika was STUNNING (Andy looked pretty damper himself!).
 




Congratulations to such an amazing an beautiful couple! I couldn't be more happy for y'all and am so blessed that I got to partake in your big day!

While mom and dad were out ringing in the new year, Daven spent his first New Years with his Nonni and Aunt Morgan at home. They were wonderful and documented his whole day! From walking on the beach to ringing in 2013 a tad bit early, he celebrated happily with family!



No comments:

Post a Comment