Thursday, May 23, 2013

16 Weeks!

Welp, we missed a couple weeks, but here's a 16 week update! Between painters, exhaustion, and a spur of the moment trip to Tallahassee, I'm surprised we're even getting a 16 week picture...thinking the monthly's may be a little easier!


How far along: 16 weeks/4 months!

Size of baby: An Avocado!

Baby weight: +3lbs. since 12 week appt = total of 7lbs. (I blame my father-in-laws fabulous cooking!)

Showing?: Yep! Finally have a little, but legit, baby bump!

Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but starting to outgrow my regular clothes....trying to look half way put together right now is not so easy!

Stretch marks: Nada, but my booty is definitely a little saggier...and thighs are bigger...

Movement: I think?! Not sure if its lil bits or Braxton hicks...swear I felt a foot the other day...

Gender: Next sonogram should reveal that answer!

Belly button in/out: In!

Morning sickness: Pretty much gone! Still getting headaches :(

Cravings: I can eat veggies again! Healthy foods are my favorite and still Cheerios. Sweet tooth is back...baby still hates it!

Exercise: Running/walking (it's ├╝ber hot here!) and weights- MOH duties have made me want to keep these arms in tip top shape!!

Energy: SO much better! I am a much happier person during the second trimester and actually want to get up in the morning...still pretty exhausted by 9pm...I blame child #1

What I miss: Not having to think about what I can actually fit into...my closet has become limited and I haven't wanted to go shopping...I know, it could be worse!

What I won't miss: Dizziness, heart burn, exhaustion, weight gain...ya know normal prego things! Oh, and sleep! I WANT my sleep back (hah...maybe in 2015?!)

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex of lil bits and feeling that movin and groovin! It doesn't seem real until then!

Best Moment: Watching D point to me every time we ask him where the baby is...he's going to be a great big brother :)


Daven really wanted to get in the weekly/monthly picture...I love him!


No comments:

Post a Comment