Thursday, June 20, 2013

20 Weeks!



How far along: 20 Weeks!

Size of baby: Banana!

Baby weight:  Still at +7 lbs from first weigh in

Showing?: Oh yes, we have a fo' real bump!


Maternity Clothes: Nope...I am determined to make my wardrobe work for as long as possible!

Stretch marks: Nope, but everything is starting to expand...

Movement: Oh yes! We felt our first official kick at 18 weeks (D was at 21 weeks). Although VERY little it was still great to feel lil bits! Since, lil bits starts wiggling around 9pm every night - once big brother is asleep!

Gender: BOY!!! Daven is going to have a little brother! 




Belly button in/out: In!

Morning sickness: Pretty much gone...some days I feel nauseous and some days I have terrible headaches, but for the most part we're good!

Cravings: Sweets...Grady hates 'em, but I love 'em!

Exercise: Walking and lifting weights when I have the energy. We try to walk 4-5 days a week because I have GOT to get out of the house as does D. It's deathly hot down here so it's definitely harder to find the time to walk, but we are making it work!

Energy: Comes and goes. Some days I'm bouncing off the walls and others...I'm just a big pregnant mush!

What I miss: Sleep!! Grady only likes it when I lay on my left side...I'm a right side sleeper! Plus I've had terrible dreams this pregnancy...nothing bad, just constant!

What I won't miss: Lack of energy, but then again will I ever get that back?!


What I'm looking forward to: Finishing up Grady's room and all of our travels! D and I start our whirlwind summer in a month as we travel to Virginia!

Best Moment: Feeling lil bits moving and grooving...knowing he is healthy...and finding out we're having another little boy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment