Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Fathers Day to the best three men I know!! 


Thanks Dad for being the first man I loved, teaching me about the good and hard lessons in life, and raising me to be the woman that I am! You truly have been such an inspirational role model in my short 27 years of life...I can only imagine how much more I have to learn from you! Thank you for being a wonderful Grandfather to Daven - your unconditional love for him radiates through each phone call, hug, and kiss you give to him! I can't wait for the day he can actually join you on a fishing trip or golf outing...I would LOVE to be a fly on that boat/golf bag!


Thank you Sweet Dad-in-law for blessing me with your amazing son and being such an amazing role model to him! He definitely embodies you in the way he loves his family, faith, and general outlook on life. You have passed many great qualities and life lesson's on to him and I am so thankful for that. Thank you for also being such an amazing grandfather to Daven. He is lucky to have you in his life to teach him the ropes, play with him constantly, and love him so deeply!



And to my amazing husband- thank you for being a great father. You are so kind, patient, loving, and godly and that is exemplified each day through your actions and words both to me and our son. Watching him watch you is so special as he truly looks up to you and takes in everything you teach him! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share in this wonderful experience of parenthood with you - I couldn't have asked for a better partner in crime! We love you more than you will ever know- happy Father's Day!


And...FINALLY I can post this epic video...I've been waiting 6 months for this day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment