Thursday, October 10, 2013

9 Months!

Woo Hoo - we are almost there! We've reached the 9 month point so technically we are full term, but ya know how babies go and they really take 10 months to incubate!


How far along: 36 Weeks!

Size of baby: Honeydew!

Baby weight: +3 lbs. = 144 lbs. (+29 lbs. from pre-baby weight and + 24 from first weigh-in). 


Showing?: Um if I weren't I'd say we had a problem...

Maternity Clothes: Just jeans - I live in workout clothes so I was able to wear most of my closet throughout this pregnancy (thanks sis for donating your shorts to my prego cause)! I live for anything loose fitting these days so maxi dresses and PJ's are my go to outfits..yes PJ's are considered clothes at 9 months!

Stretch marks: Nope, but everything is starting to expand...

Movement: Oh yes! He's been a little more calm lately, but all is well. Unlike D who moved in a constant rolling pattern (we never saw or felt feet/hands), this little guy loves and I mean LOVES to jab me in the ribs or stick his foot out the side of belly. Although very uncomfortable, it is so cool! I love being able to feel the impression of his little foot!

Gender: Still a boy, but we have our final ultrasound next week to confirm...Nate and I just want to be sure!


Belly button in/out: It's more flat than in or out :)

Morning sickness: Nada

Cravings: Nada - actually my appetite has pretty much gone to the wayside. Food is just hard these days because my stomach is so squished! Lots of little meals has been the best, but then I'm up at 2am starving!

Exercise: Um yeah...that's been a little more tough these days and mainly because D is a bug when it comes to walking. D is just not feeling the morning strolls and honestly, after 1/2 mile I'm not either! Grady just moves to the point where I'm like a slug inching its way home! Trying to get the energy to lift weights at the least, but I'm having a hard time doing anything productive right now...time for this baby to come!

Energy: Hah that's a good one! Like I said above, I'm finding it extremely difficult to be productive these days...the couch is just so inviting! I'm definitely in full nesting mode, but just not in cleaning mode. My "chores" take all week whereas I used to have Friday's free :)

What I miss: Sleep, energy, being able to move without looking like a beached whale, and running - man I'm really starting to miss running!

What I won't miss: Lack of energy, but then again will I ever get that back?!


What I'm looking forward to: The last ultrasound! It is so crazy that we are about to become a family of four! Although I'm loving these fleeting moments as a Mommy to one, Grady is about to get an eviction notice because this belly is wearing on me!

Best Moment: My lovely baby shower that our sweet friend Cori and Mardi threw for us - this baby is definitely loved! AND although this baby will rock his world, I really think D is ready to meet his little brother. Y'all all know my infatuation with strollers (we currently have four) and D keeps telling me he is ready for his little brother to be "home" so he can ride with him in the stroller! It's probably one of the cutest things I've ever witnessed! Plus, he hasn't gotten jealous of all the stuff for baby...he actually points at it and then points at my baby every time we get something - he is one smart cookie! Obviously we know it's going to be a hard transition, especially when he cant sit on my lap with Grady, but he's going to be such a great big brother...eventually!


And as usual...D LOVES to get in on the photo shoot action!




No comments:

Post a Comment