Weight: 10.8 lbs
Height: 23 1/4"
- You are officially coo'ing and laughing! We just love to hear your little voice!
- You are A LOT happier...we took you off your med's and you've seemed to adjust pretty well!
- You are sleeping a little longer at night...we get one good 5-6 hour stint and then you want to eat every couple of hours.
- You love to smile...mostly at Momma
- You hate your carseat just as much as your big brother did
- You took your first plane & train (Marta) to Nonnie and Pop-Pop's
- You love to cuddle...all.the.time.
- You are starting to scoot around at night...not sure if you're ready to roll or just ready to move!
- Can lift and hold your head up VERY well when on your tummy - you are a strong little dude!
We are still adjusting to life with a newborn and toddler! It's definitely no easy feat, but we are slowly getting there. The house on the other hand is a constant ruckus with clothes, both dirty & clean, vying for my attention, meals thrown together, and Cooper hair quickly piling up in all crevices of our happy home! Oh well...I'm learning that dirt will be a constant part of my life with four "boys"...two human, one hairy, and the other still learning to grow up ;)
And because he's just so darn cute...