Monday, March 3, 2014

4 Months!


Weight: 13.6
Height: 25 1/4"
Head: 
New Skills:
- Rolling over (officially at 4 months, 1 week)
- I love to laugh a big ole' belly laugh!
- My head strength is awesome - mommy can practically hold me on her hip!
- I'm starting to teeth...and it hurts
- I got my first real cold - bronchitis and have been coughing for a month...mom's exhausted!
- I am trying to sit up when you hold me...it's actually one of my favorite games!
- I've found my voice and man do I love to use it!
- I finally got to meet my future best buddy Jay! We're only a month apart and destined to get in to lots of trouble one day!
- I think my big brother is the best! I love watching him all the time...he's very entertaining!
- I officially started sleeping in my room - Mom's had a real blast getting up every three hours and trekking across the house to feed me...or hold me...I'm never really sure what I want, but I really like my bed and the roominess!
- I'm super smiley!
- I know my daddy's voice and stop whatever I'm doing when I hear it and try to find him!


My oh my how this little guy is growing! I can't believe we've already hit the 4 month mark! Nights have been long thanks to Grady no longer having a good sleep routine (thanks sickies), but he still wants to go to bed at 7:30p on the dot...I'll take it! Also thanks to the sickies, Grady hasn't gained a pound...he actually lost a few ounces between 3 & 4 months (13.6 to 13.1), but luckily put them back on before his check-up. Grady is a wonderful, happy, and sweet little boy and we are so blessed to have such an amazing little one!!


No comments:

Post a Comment