Saturday, March 29, 2014

5 Months!



Weight:
Height: 26 1/2"
Head: 15"
New Skills:
- I took my 2nd plane ride
- I started solids- like apples, sweet potatoes, & pears, & oatmeal
- I love laughing at Daven - he's just too funny to me!
- I'm trying to crawl
- I'm still struggling to sleep decently at night...mom just doesn't know that I just really love our nighttime parties!
- love snuggling...looks like we will have another co-sleeper!
- I LOVE eating my toes 
- I'm still VERY smiley!
- I'm teething like crazy and trying to eat everything!
- I Love to grab at my babies when mom holds them in front of me
- I LOVE to pull my blanket (or anything that freaks mom out) up over my face when I sleep…we’ve tried sleep sacks and I hate that I can’t get my toes!
- I've discovered my voice and do this really loud shriek and stuff my hand (or mom's shoulder) in to my mouth...sometimes I do it out of glee and sometimes out of frustration...life is just so hard sometimes!

It is SO hard to believe this guy is 5 months old!! Grady brings so much joy to this house...even with our sleepless nights! Daven thinks the world of his brother and is constantly wanting to check on baby or make him laugh. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't hear D say "hi baby" or "silly baby". I know we will have times in the future where they don't like each other, but I see a lifelong friendship ( & partner in crime) budding!




No comments:

Post a Comment