Monday, March 3, 2014

Life Lately

I know I sound like a broken record, but this is very hard to accomplish with two kiddos! Grady is a cat-napper so I may get 45 minutes of "me" time during the day. I may not be able to update as often, but I promise we will keep it up!

So...what's been up with the Varn clan lately?

We took Daven to Big Cat Habitat...he was IN LOVE



We celebrated sweet baby Tristan in Tallahassee - first road trip with both kiddo's solo!! That was long, but very few tears (Grady slept the WHOLE way)


We celebrated our first Valentines day as a family of four



Grady just keeps growing and getting cuter




So does D




Grady met his future BFF Jay and I got to spend some quality time with one of my closest friends!



We had our first bonfire of the year at the Varn casa



We visit ed Gigi and Poppy at the beach for their anniversary!


Sorry if any of these are repeats...I have mommy brain every day all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment