Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Brothers

When we found out we were having another boy, I won't lie, I was a little sad (every girl wants a daughter). Now, I wouldn't have it any other way! Having these two at 21 months apart means there will always be a built in friend or foe. Right now, they are nothing but infatuated with each other! Grady wants to be near Daven at all times and laughs every time he comes in to the room. Daven is equally obsessed and loves to wake up the baby, talk to him, bring him toys (Grady is only allowed to have the same "babies" as D - he now has a "ruff ruff", "baby roar", "baby hop", and panda), etc. I can't get enough of "hi baby" when Grady and I wake the sleeping giant from his slumber...thus far his little brother is the only one he wakes up smiling for!!

God sure did know what he was doing when he gave me another son because, I love my dirty, stinky, mommy obsessed, SWEET, SWEET BOYS!




No comments:

Post a Comment