Monday, May 5, 2014

6 Months!


Weight: 16 lbs.
Height: 27 in
Head:
New Skills:
- I can hold my own bottle! I enjoy taking it in and out of my mouth and then tossing it away...before I'm done with it.
- I can sit up! I'm still learning how to stay up for more than a minute or so, but I can sit and Mom's pretty proud! I started doing this three days before my 6 month mark...still trying to show up the big bro!
- I sit really well in my bumbo and also REALLY love to try and get out of it!
- I can roll back and forth...and all over the place! No toys are safe from me!
- I'm trying REALLY hard to crawl! I can pull my legs up under me, but can't figure out what to do from there...
- Moving all over my crib - mom puts me down one way and finds me completely flipped at my next feeding!
- I love my mesh teether with frozen banana or yogurt - really I just love food and will try to grab whatever mom or big brother has to try as well!
- I've taken TWO boat rides, but am not too sure about my life jacket...I like it for the first two minutes then Mom has to hold me up so it doesn't ride up.
- I'm talking, well more like cooing, up a storm! 
- I'm still just in awe of my big brother and love to pick at him!
- Even though I don't let Mom get much sleep, I'm still a very happy and smiley baby! 
- I can sit on Mommy's hip like a little Monkey quite well!
- My hand/eye coordination is REALLY good - I love stealing my spoon at every meal and passing it between my hands!
- I can officially sit up in my whale tub and love to splash in the water! I also think its entertaining to lean all the way forward and face plant in my splash water...mom never catches a break with me!
- I LOVE bath time and get really excited when the water turns on! I squeal, smile, and laugh ecstatically! 

My oh my how this little guy has grown! I can't believe he is already 6 months and growing like a weed! G is still measuring in smaller than D, but is making up for it in brute strength! This little guy is strong and determined to keep up with his big brother! Grady's sleep schedule is still all over the place, but we are making it and just going with it - the kid is just ALWAYS hungry and has been since birth! We are so thankful for our two little handfuls and their diverse personalities! Like D, Grady just is too cute to stop at one picture for his 6 month shoot and gave me a handful of goofy shots...he's our little clown!




No comments:

Post a Comment